Thursday, November 5, 2015

College Meals On A College Budget

Recently I was assigned the task of creating a video for my Social Media Principles class. While thinking of what I could do, I noticed I was hungry. Then it hit me, I can make an informational video for my college peers who are on a budget, and trying to eat a little bit healthier. I went to the grocery store, and 15 dollars later I had all of the necessary ingredients to make a stir-fry. 




The meal is quick, easy, and taste great. After completing this video I thought about actually doing a weekly series. I would probably take a latté more time explaining the cooking process, and what the steps should look like as you go. I enjoyed this assignment, it was a good chance for us to learn how to use IMovie, and what all goes into the production process. The video is posted below, enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Sam,
    I think this was a great How to. I like that you used "alternative' meats as a healthy bonus. It also lets college students know they can cook their own food and still stay on a budget. Ps it looks really yummy.

    ReplyDelete